International affairs at the Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law of Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf has a pronounced international focus. It is possible both for foreign students to study in Düsseldorf as well as for HHU students for a temporary period to study abroad.
Through close partnerships and numerous research projects, the Faculty is part of an international academic network.
For all general questions concerned with studying, students from abroad should contact the International Office of Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf.
Special course offers
- Anglo-American Law
- German-french Study course
- Suffolk University Law School Boston (All Fields of Law)
- Herzliya (All Fields of Law)
- Madrid (Tax Law)
- Buenos Aires (Criminal Law)
- Tokyo (Criminal Law)
- HABM (Intellectual Property Law)